BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:32pm
@Ms_Kudos---I never posted a pic of the wig because the thread died after my last post and I figured no one was interested. I'll take a pic tomorrow :)

@thelurkingkind---THANK YOU for sharing. I've really wanted to give up on my hair for the past couple of years... it's really been a struggle. What sucks is people knowing I've been on this hair journey for years, and me having to explain my hair isn't long yet, not because I'm black, but because of my specific health issues :( I can't wait to finally prove everybody wrong.
Sponsored Links

krazygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krazygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:36am
Ms_Kudos this thread is for you ^_^ http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/topic365096_post10563759.html#10563759

Those are the pics of my wig.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 3:47pm
I didn't do it yesterday because I was out the whole day and my boyfriend was over at night.
I will do it twice today, again just coconut + castor oil warmed up and I will sit down for 3 minutes, probably listening to some music.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2013 at 11:48pm
I purchased today extra virgin olive oil, so my new mix is EVOO+100% coconut oil + 100% castor oil. I always sit down with my head down for 3 minutes.

I didn't do it yesterday, so I am going to do soon my second time today to make up for yesterday.
Brown_Cuty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown_Cuty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 3:43pm
I'm going to start this tonight (Tuesday to Tuesday), using EVOO. I've seen various alterations but the best results I've seen have been paired with doing GHE as well. I'm going to massage my scalp with hot oil for 5-10 minutes and then sit on my couch bent over for 4 minutes every day. and every other day i will sleep with a plastic cap on (GHE).

I dyed my hair red 1 month ago, so I currently have 1/2 an inch of new growth I'm going to take a picture of that and then at the end of the week take another pic. I'm a huge sceptic, but I definitely don't want to be left out just in case it actually works lol!

I'm not planning on washing my hair every day; I'll be doing my regular deep condition this week and maybe one additional co-wash if my hair starts to feel greasy.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:18pm
I did Inversion a few weeks ago, but did not measure my hair before or after . I will do it again starting tonight. My hair is braided, but I Henna a week ago, so I can check the growth that way. Hope to get at least 1/4"

TripleL1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TripleL1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 8:33pm
I have been watching this thread for a while. I did the inversion technique before and guesstimated about a half inch growth. Just recently did it again and measured. I gained 1 inch on left temple side and almost 1.5 inches on the right temple side. I only measured one section in the back and gained half an inch. I really thought a full inch in one week was a fantasy. Going to try it again next month to see if I can duplicate or if my imagination has gone wild and my tape measure has become a liar.   

Edited by TripleL1967 - Oct 16 2013 at 8:40pm
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:00pm
Alright! I'm game! Started on Sunday night will try to do it every night until I wash and flat iron next week. What have I got to lose?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:38am
I didn't do it yesterday, now I have to do twice todayOuch
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:44am
omg, today complees 7 days that I joined this challenge! but since I didn't do it yesterday, I guess I will have an update tomorrow? It will depend if I see any difference in my length, since I don;t have the shirt with hair lengths.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 38>