BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 38>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 6:38am
I'll be bringing up pictures later ladies, doubt I got much growth so next month I might try your technique theLurkingKind for two weeks. Smile
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 2:21pm
For the last half hour I've been trying to log on my photobucket account but it just seems to have forgotten me. Angry What I can tell you from my growth is all of the areas I picked are 22cm or a little over so it has been pretty successful just under a inch. 
If my account is working over the weekend I will try uploading once again. 

As I said earlier I will try for two weeks next month. Smile
aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2013 at 11:25pm
I would like to join and see what results I will get.  I will be doing a Saturday-Saturday.  Here are my starting pictures:

Oil or growth aide used if any:  Peppermint and Sage

Inversion technique (be as descriptive as possible) sitting or standing? How was your head and body positioned? :  I was going to hang off the bed...but, since it is not to be used, I will do a standing position with head bent to knees for the full 4 minutes.

Will you massage while inverting?: No, but I will massage after for 5-10 minutes.

Will you wash/co-wash afterwards? No, my hair likes moisture, so I will do my co-wash at the end of the week.

thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2013 at 12:51pm
Kiki, photobucket seems to be a hater LOL congrats on the growth!

AGoddess, welcome to the challenge! I've heard some amazing things about peppermint and sage so can't wait to see how they work out for you. 
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 8:18am
Clap Kiki!
AGoddess - Welcome!  I've been planning to start trying peppermint/rosemary/grapeseed...let me look up sage benefits

Update- I had yarn braids in from June 23 - August 18 (7 weeks) did inversion one week in July, one in August.  
Top pic is from June 17, bottom is from yesterday August 25, right pic is a frame of reference.  
Even though I keep saying I'm going to measure my hair "next" time, but don't I had the brilliant idea of tracking my growth with a comb...idk..anyway, the pic shows my hair is above my Black Star tattoo (see left of the white tank), my pic yesterday shows it almost at the middle. 

Sooo, idk how much it grew, but my normal growth rate is 1/4 a month
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 4:52pm
Yes, Ms.Kudos, brava! You will past that tattoo by your next try very easily. 
beautyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 9:49pm
Good idea thank you !!! http://beauttyhair.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster-and. - how to make your hair grow faster and naturally
http://beauttyhair.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-use-castor-oil-for-hair-growth. - how to use castor oil for hair growth. from
aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 11:15am
Lurking and Ms_Kudos, thank you for the warm welcome! Big smile
Beija, your avi picture is so cute.  I love your hair!
Femme, I apologize for laughing at your plant mishap.  I couldn't help myself.  You are hysterical! LOL

It's some amazing growth pictures in here.  Lurking, you only did massages and your hair grew like mad! I'm going to stay on this challenge monthly, every other week.  Sorry for the big jumbo pictures that took up half a page.  I have to learn to scale them down without losing quality (since they are already so grainy).  I will work on that for my update post.

Lurking and Ms_Kudos, I made my own peppermint and sage oil, and boy is it strong.  I thought it would give some stimulation from the peppermint, but it is soothing only (no tingles).  Ms_Kudos, let me know how the rosemary works out for you.  I tried it once on my edges, so can't comment on it.  HHG everyone!
aGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 10:47pm
Here are my Saturday-Saturday update photos:

I don't know.  I'll let everyone be the judge.  I think it is in a resting phase.  Next week I will take measurements with a ruler.  I had fun on this challenge and my head has been tingling alot!  See you ladies next Saturday.  I will be lurking and cheering in the meantime.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 9:31am
Thanks for the congrats ladies.. Wink 
Ms_Kudos, can't wait to see the results Smile
aGoddess I see the difference well done my love Clap

I'm starting this for two weeks from Sunday. Watch for updates !Smile

Edited by KikiScorpio92 - Sep 06 2013 at 9:32am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs