BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 37>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 4:27am
That sounds good theLurkingKind, might try that with you sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Welcome BeijiDanni!!
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:10am
Originally posted by BeijaDanni BeijaDanni wrote:

hey! this is great. so i started today. my oil is my homemade indian herbal oil. and i alternate between the sit down hand in lap inversion(?) and the over the sink inversion technique. here is my starting pic: (sorry for the size :/)

Damn!  did you know folks would kill for eyes like that?  If you ever get tired of them, throw them over here!  You're beautiful!Smile

Edited by femmemuscleisback - May 30 2013 at 1:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 1:15am
hey Lurking..

i decided to be slick and try this.  i was standing by the bed, while bent over and massaging my head.  My SO walks in on me, and comes around the corner veeeerrrry slowly.  I knew i was cold busted, so i pretended to scratch my legs and check my toenails while i was bent over..

He kind stood there for a few seconds and said: "Are you trying to grow your hair?"Confused

Next time i get off the computer, i'm REALLY logging off.

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:49am
There is nothing wrong with acknowledging  to your SO that you're interested in growing your hair. You make it known that you want "muscle" I am imagining... so what's wrong with hair?
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 7:37am
@femme that is toooooo funny!!LOL

I thought I got 'caught' hanging off the bed one time.  He just walked in sat down, I waited for him to say something, but he didn't.  So neither did I!  I do random things all the time, so I guess that didn't surprise him.Embarrassed
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 7:44am
Sooo, my hair grew a little bit.  Not an inch, maybe 1/4.  My problem is by the time I get around to doing my hair/measuring, I'm too tired to do it correctly!  So, the only way I knew it grew was by my black roots.

I'll post a pic anyway, even though it doesn't really help, just because:

Even though I said it last time, next time I'm really going to try to measure, with a tape measure.  Honest.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

@femme that is toooooo funny!!LOL

I thought I got 'caught' hanging off the bed one time.  He just walked in sat down, I waited for him to say something, but he didn't.  So neither did I!  I do random things all the time, so I guess that didn't surprise him.Embarrassed

LOLLOL
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 7:29pm
Hey Ms Kudos, Is that more than your normal growth rate? And LOL at your story. 

Femme, I seriously spit out a bit of my sandwich! That is too damn funny. He knew what you were up to, ha ha. Lol 
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 8:16am
My normal rate is 1/4 a month, so I'm GOOD with that in a week!
Littlelocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Littlelocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 10:02am
I am soooo sorry for checking in late. Work pulled some bs and changed my schedule without telling me, I work all weekend now long  bleep 24+ hours -_-

Anyway I checked mine just before my week was up because I was re-braiding and I think I gained a little over 1/4th I will double check Monday
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 37>
  Share Topic