Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 5:51am
NICE!
Sponsored Links

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:10am
Yayyy, congratulations!!! Thumbs Up
I'll be checking mine tonight...
fadedjeans15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fadedjeans15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 12:02pm
Those results made me start today! see you next week
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 12:22pm
Congrats girl! That's amazing! You are so lucky! Actually, after looking at your results, I realized my bangs must have grown twice as much as the rest of my hair as well. I'm too focused on the growth in the back, and didn't even realize that my bangs had grown so quickly! If I can manage to measure next month I'll have to measure strands all around like you! Glad someone was lucky enough to hit an inch of growth with this method!

I did used to do yoga in the past, so maybe that along with my poor circulation is the reason I didn't see a spurt in growth. I've noticed my varicose veins starting to come back on the backs of my hands, so maybe I'll do a week on Horse Chestnut next time I try this (even though that stuff gives me awful headaches, it did do wonders for my circulation).
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 8:24pm
Thank you guys, I'm shocked this still worked without any special oils or concoctions! 

Yes, Veemack, I know! Now, I just need to retain, retain, retain. *sigh*
KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 1:22pm
I will try this again from Monday to Monday. This forum is a good place to track this so whether I'm alone or with others is fine by me.

I will be using mn/clotrimazole, aloe vera, peppermint and tea tree oil this time around.
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 4:27pm
Kiki I'll be having another go at it next week Sunday to Sunday. The lurking has me eyeballing aloe vera juice as well. I'll decide by Sunday. It will be hard keeping my leave out straight if I use the aloe vere juice.
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 7:50am
So, I'm like a week late with my check in... but my hair didn't really grow :-(
I did get about 1/4 inch in the front, but that was it.  Not discouraged though, I will try again in a few weeks :-)
Question:  Are you all doing inversion the same time each day, or just whenever you find time?  Wondering if that makes a difference..
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 7:55am
I personally think they are measuring their hair wrong to get these results. Natural hair is very stretchy if not straightened and can give very subjective measurements. Especially if you do not measure perpendicularly at the hairline rather hanging from an arbitrary part across the hair to  gather neighboring ends. Is the tension the same in both measurements, are the same amount of coily ends stretched etc. So these 1" measurements would not stand up to scientific analysis at all.

Hair should be straightened for measurements and measured FROM THE HAIRLINE  PERPENDICULARLY STRAIGHT out  from roots to tip of ONE set of strands Never from an arbitrary part line and never on unstraightened hair. The main problem with these measurements is they are all measured hanging across the head from an arbitrary part. How do you know you do not have the tips from neighboring strands in your measurement instead of measuring only one strand from roots to tip if you have the tape measure laying ACROSS the head down sideways or otherwise... You should grab a strand of hair pull it straight UP from the scalp and measure it from roots to tip when straightened. NOT measure coily hair pulled across the scalp sideways from an arbitrary part! The measuring techniques are a  total joke.

Edited by LadyAradia - May 06 2013 at 8:20am
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 8:15am

Well, if I'm not mistaken thelurkingkind has her hair in threads, and measured the same thread[ed hair], so I believe her results.

With myself, I do agree with what you stated, which is why it took me a while to post, I wanted to be sure I measured the same hair and stretch, but don't know if I did so accurately. So next time I do it I think I want to measure in twists or threads (I have some in now, but that's another post) and/or do so via measurements. I don't straighten my hair often, but I can still tell whether it has grown or not.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 38>
  Share Topic