Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 38>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 inch in 1 week challenge
    Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 7:52pm

I've posted this challenge on another board and most ladies have had great results! Please listen to the instructions and **precautions**. 

That's right, you read that correctly! A very simple way to super speed up your hair growth in ** 1*** week.

Sunday-Sunday or Monday-Monday or you get it :-)

How to:

1. Massage in (hot) oil of choice (For optimal results)

2. Do a simple inversion for 4 minutes tops 

3. Repeat for ONLY 7 days 

FAQ & RESULTS VID

INSTRUCTION VID

Anyone here game? (I won't be able to participate until next week) 

Please post before pictures and answer the following:

Oil or growth aide used if any:

Inversion technique (be as descriptive as possible) sitting or standing? How was your head and body positioned? :

Will you massage while inverting?:

Will you wash/co-wash afterwards?

Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 1:58am
Hey love, I might aswell give it a try as my hair and health is in top condition at the moment (except the common cold thats been lingering )
Think I'll do from Sunday to Sunday.

I'll do the position you mentioned in the video where you stand up, bend your knees slightly. For about 1.30.
I'll massage for the first 30 seconds.
I won't be washing afterwards to much manipulation.
Post pics in a jiffy!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:00am
I would like to try this too from Sunday to Sunday Smile
I will try to implement this by turning my head upside down every time I sit on the toilet and also when I oil and massage my scalp with sulfur oil. 

When I was in Junior High School I used to do hand stand against the wall upside down, cartwheels, walk overs etc because I was into gymnastics. Can't remember how my hair was during all that though. Come to think of it... I would love to build up to doing head stands on the bed against the wall.

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 10 2013 at 8:03am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 11:51am
I'm innnnn! I will also do Sunday to Sunday. I'm in Senegalese twists right now, so I'll choose a few twists, measure the current NG, then measure the NG again a week later. Starting pics will be posted before Sunday...

- My GA/oil of choice is WGO...
- I'll use the over the sink method for now...
- Not too fond of microwave use, so I'll heat the oil on the stove with a double boiler.

sn: I think a way to prevent the plateau effect from occurring would be to work your way up while switching positions. Like, a minute a day for week one (headstand), 2 mins a day for week 2 (seated crouching position), 3 mins a day for week 3 (standing crouching position), and 4 mins a day for week 4 (sink position).

This way your body isn't getting use to being in any set position, and it's still being shocked.

Just a thought...
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 3:24pm
I like this challenge.
I remember you posted this one on HL.
It seemed to work pretty well for most people, even if most didn't get an inch.
(Hell, any noticeable growth in 1! week is good..)
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:12pm
I will have a go at it but I have a sew in so I will only be able to do this to my leave out. I will do Sunday to Sunday. I am trying to capitalize on my growth spurt. I will keep this in mind when my hair is not in a sew-in

Edited by YaYaStar - Apr 10 2013 at 5:12pm
thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 5:29pm

KikiScorpio, Thanks for joining! 
Pictures LadyAradia taking a squat Lol. No more than 4 minutes total though! 
GoodGirlGonegr8t, I like your theory. If the plateau effect can be eliminated we'll all be Rapunzel by the end of the summer. 
AmberColour, yes, the results shocked me. I expected it to work for some but not most. 
Thanks for joining Yaya, let's get that growth spurt. 

relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2013 at 7:16pm
I'll be lurking
renee728 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote renee728 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2013 at 11:09am
Hhhm --- I think I will lurk for awhile if you guys don't mind.  I usually do stretches in the morning and one of my stretches for my legs includes bending over head down for about a minute.  This is very interesting!
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 2:58am
You can also lay on the bed on your back with your head hanging off the bed and turn your head upside down by leaning  backward while you massage your scalp 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 38>
  Share Topic