FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 45>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by relaxedtresses relaxedtresses wrote:

I've just been doing 2 minutes. Is that enough?

It is recommended that 4 mins be the maximum time to invert. If 2 mins is all the time you have, or all you can tolerate, it is better than not doing it at all.
Sponsored Links

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 3:56am
I started this today. I actually lay,at the edge of My bed. It's comfy for me.
TripleL1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TripleL1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 4:55am
@Relaxed Some days I only felt up to a couple of min and even missed a day but still achieved my one inch plus. In addition to massaging with oils...I love my oils...I am taking Hairfinity vitamins. My diet isn't the best so I need help.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 9:28pm
Doing my inversion .
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by TripleL1967 TripleL1967 wrote:

@Relaxed Some days I only felt up to a couple of min and even missed a day but still achieved my one inch plus. In addition to massaging with oils...I love my oils...I am taking Hairfinity vitamins. My diet isn't the best so I need help.

Congrats ..... . You've got an inch!!!! It works
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 19 2013 at 9:42pm

Congrats on your growth .

Diet is so individualized ..You've got to decide on what satisfies you, or what's good for your hair. I try to eat wholesome.........but
TripleL1967 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TripleL1967 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 8:05am
@Beni. Thank you! Yes...it DOES work!! I was skeptical at first but am on the wagon now. My resolve to eat healthier never lasts long. I'd probably be further along if my diet were better. Are you massaging with your inversion and if so, what oil (s)?

Edited by TripleL1967 - Oct 20 2013 at 8:05am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:34pm

@Beni. Thank you! Yes...it DOES work!! I was skeptical at first but am on the wagon now. My resolve to eat healthier never lasts long. I'd probably be further along if my diet were better. Are you massaging with your inversion and if so, what oil (s)?

TripleL1967; In the past I massaged my scalp with a mix of EVOO,Jojoba, Almond and Castor Oils. It is a recipe I got from Naptural85 on You Tube, but never got around to buying Avocado oil. A few days ago I joined the Sulfa/MN Challenge, so I am now using that oil mix. Trying to get back to Juicing, but cannot seem to stay committed
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:12pm
Tip to the ladies: if you miss a day, just do it twice the next day. My hair gets really oily (gross-looking oily) but at the end of the week, I got my extra inch.

I actually did not do it yesterday because I was with my bf Embarrassed so I am doing it twice tonight.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Tip to the ladies: if you miss a day, just do it twice the next day. My hair gets really oily (gross-looking oily) but at the end of the week, I got my extra inch.

I actually did not do it yesterday because I was with my bf Embarrassed so I am doing it twice tonight.

Good idea. Thanks
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526 45>
  Share Topic