FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

1 inch in 1 week challenge

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 45>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yahya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yahya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2013 at 8:41pm
hmmm, this is interesting! I'll experiment with this, but I have little free time right now. I'll probably try this in a month when I'm on break and have free time. but this look pretty cool!
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 6:07pm
Hey ladies more deets from me, I have the pictures but I need to rotate and it's busy week so I'll share pictures at the end. Smile

left shoulder blade: 21-22cm = 8 inches
right shoulder blade: 20cm 
front middle: 20cm
left side: 19-20cm
right side: 21cm

I did it for 3 minutes tonight with olive oil, roll on the coming Sunday! Big smile
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2013 at 6:26pm
Okay I said I was going to do this one. It is Sunday so I will begin today. I will be alternating between avacado and grapeseed oil. I will attempt to stand and lean forward for my position if not then I will be sitting. Below you will see my starting length. I will only be able to do this to my leave out which reaches my upper lip as you can see in the below photo.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 1:50pm
Hey ladies...I will post starting pics tonight. Last night, I didn't use the over the sink method...I was sitting on my couch watching TV and I decided, why not just hang upside down over the couch?? I set my timer for 2 mins and massaged my scalp. I got up slowwwwwwly and I felt zero dizziness or lightheadedness.

Just to give you a visual, i found a pic on google of the position i was in...my s/o was looking at me like I was crazy....

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 1:54pm
Just finished my 3 minute section for this evening still using olive oil. I did it over the toilet this time with my hands resting on the top part of the lid.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 2:58pm
hair still looks like this now. Just massaged hanging upside down off the bed with liquid gold sulfur oil. Dont expect an inch from this but any added growth is welcome Thumbs Up
YaYaStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YaYaStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 5:13pm
I am with you Lady A, I'll take what I can get as far as growth. I think I will add a drop or two of peppermint and rosemary to my oil of choice this evening.

thelurkingKind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thelurkingKind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 6:05pm

Welcome, ladies, welcome! 

Thanks for participating in this crazy challenge, Lol. GoodGirlgonegr8, that position scares me sh*tless, my body cannot handle being THAT upside down, my head would be spinning for days and I'd be rocking myself in a corner in fetal position screaming "make it stop"

I'll start later this week and add my pics then and for this month I will not use oil but Aloe vera juice, hmmmmmm. 

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 7:25pm
I'm not quick to believe something with claims like this. BUT. It does seem like it could give me a good bit of added growth. I normally see an inch in 3-4 weeks, so I don't plan on getting so much growth in just one week. But it can't hurt to try it and see just how much growth I can get in one week, right? (Perfect timing, too, because I just took my one-month progress pics last night.)

I'm going to try this Monday-Monday and see what happens.
My one friend that I work with every two weeks told me this weekend that my hair was getting long, so I'm kind of making it a goal to see her reaction every two weeks, haha! So maybe this can help me make her jaw drop to the floor next time we work together. ;P

I'm probably going to try either my Tea Tree sulfur mix or olive oil (just depending on how much of either oil I have left; I tend to over-oil my hair because it's so dry, so I may not have much of either left...)

I'm so excited to try this, I really hope it can help me reach my summer hair goal!
naynay455 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naynay455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2013 at 7:27pm
started this tonight so mon to mon. i measured the new growth of my selected twist it is measuring in at 2". so i'll see what it measures in at next week. i used olive oil with some peppermint EO to stimulate my follicules
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 45>
  Share Topic