FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

1 hour weave

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 12:20pm
Bumping *off to search for tutorial*
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by breBR3bre breBR3bre wrote:

Bumping *off to search for tutorial*
Sounds like the Malaysian method.
JessBWill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessBWill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 3:59pm
Its called the Malaysian sew in. This what get done to my hair. Its braidless and yes the base is made from just hair and thread. Its recommended for ppl with reay short hair or want a very versatile look. I can wear my hair anyway I woud like with no worries of my tracks showing or bulges everywhere.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 4:11pm
I'm interested in this and there is a location in Baltimore, so that's not far.

Can someone attest to whether this technique is safe for natural hair?  Does it cause breakage? 
JessBWill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessBWill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Can someone attest to whether this technique is safe for natural hair?  Does it cause breakage? 

I cant really answer that bcuz im relaxed but it doesnt do anything to my hair as far as breakage goes.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by JessBWill JessBWill wrote:

I cant really answer that bcuz im relaxed but it doesnt do anything to my hair as far as breakage goes.

On the website in ATL, they say the hair is provided.  I don't know if that applies to all the salons.  But were you able to use hair from your stash or did you use the hair they provided?

This would be a dream right now since I just took out my extensions to give my hair a little bit of a rest. 
JessBWill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessBWill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 4:26pm

On the website in ATL, they say the hair is provided.  I don't know if that applies to all the salons.  But were you able to use hair from your stash or did you use the hair they provided?

This would be a dream right now since I just took out my extensions to give my hair a little bit of a rest. 

I used my own hair not that I dont trust the salon hair I just like to know my hair is completely clean and up to my standards before install.
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 4:29pm

Okay, thanks for the info! I might try this out!

I used my own hair not that I dont trust the salon hair I just like to know my hair is completely clean and up to my standards before install.
Magick_Gurl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Magick_Gurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2012 at 8:30pm
Thanks..  I appreciate your responses. 
I learned later this evening that all it is - is just a wig attachment that you can braid into your own hair....I think?
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2012 at 9:21am
This technique reminds me of the dot to dot method.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic